26 May 2009

More frustration

I went into work today and worked for an hour and a half! Because of the US holiday yesterday we had next to no freight going out. I scanned all my afternoon boxes in my truck (88 pieces). I then have to drive up to the "meet" to hand those out amongst 5 other couriers. Everything but one document went out. I had 1 delivery. Which ended up going to another driver. Apparently because it was so light, dispatch told them to absorb my deliveries & pickups.

So I ended up fueling and heading back to the station. What sucked was I took the bus from Oxford and Wharncliffe to work. The meet is one street down from Oxford and Wharncliffe. So I drove my FedEx truck all the way up, only to go all the way back down to the station, to come all the way back up to go home! Ugh! I can't wait to get my car!

I work Thursday and Saturday. I'm then not in again until the following Thursday/Friday. I desperately need another job. The problem is finding one that is willing to work around my FedEx schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment